Wheel

My mate Shaun decided to fit a generator to his bike. It was fitted in a small wheel. In the hub. He wanted it to charge up his home made LED light on the rear made from a railway crossing light. (Works for railtrack or some such...) His own bike uses large diameter wheels. Not having the correct spokes to rebuild the new hub (found rusty next to the railway line) wasn't going to stop him. Hes a bit like me! He improvised. Light charging system now working perfectly... I had to post a picture of this...

Burgerman

Lightweight, yet robust. I like it.

(c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

And made from motorcycle packing crate steel, and rusty!

Reply to
Burgerman

Looks quite stylish... shall I look out for it on my next trip to GY?

Reply to
fishman

I had onee of those bikess, baack in '89 lol. I bolted a cb to it lol.

--

Reply to
Neil

I recon it will have colapsed by then... No wonder network rail have so many problems!

Reply to
Burgerman

I suggest checking out some of the other pics!

Reply to
Dr. Compynei

No hacking! But they are not a secret anyway... There are no "dirty" ones, she wouldnt let me post em!

Reply to
Burgerman

haha they have lots of spokes for a reason, wonder how durable that will be.

Reply to
Ed