Where to find turbo?

Anyone know what cars fitted are with a Garett T25 turbo with a 0.63 A/R- am embarking on a little project......

Isnt a Fester RST a T25?

Cheers

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.

Not sure about the trims but the Fiesta was a T25, think the Nissan Skyline might also has T25's. If you want a bit more boost, Sunny GTI-R's have T28's and are fairly easy to find in the owners group from people upgrading.

Sunny Turbo specs are, Compressor A/R - 0.6 Compressor Wheel Trim - 60 Turbine A/R - 0.86 Turbine Wheen Trim - 79

Homer.

Reply to
Homer

I think the Peugeot TD's use T25's as well, and the Rover 620 Ti?

Reply to
Dan405

not sure bout T25's but the MR2 turbo and celica GT4 had T26 and the later MR2 turbo's had a smaller T20...

doesn't the sierra cossie have a T25?

Reply to
Vamp

MR2 turbo's had a smaller

The Sierra uses a T3, the late Escort cos uses a T25, but tend to be abit expensive!

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.

what was the R5 GTT?

Reply to
Vamp

Nope, Garrett T2 (running about half a bar of boost).

Reply to
Lordy

T2

Reply to
Homer

T2 runs out around 150bhp max so you find it on cars making around

100-135bhp stock (turbo hatchbacks, old nissan silvia and lots of TD's). T25 runs up to 230ishbhp and comes on cars making 125-190bhp stock. Above that you are into T28's, T3's or bigger (not common).

Peter Hill

In article , " Tim \(Remove NOSPAM." spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Don't know about what trim, but I think some Saab 9000 models used the T25, as well as the T3, and the Mitsu TD04

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

All the Rover Turbos.

Reply to
Nom

Well the M- and T-series ones anyway. The O-series Turbo used a T3, the K-series Turbo uses a T100 and the L-series TDi uses a T15

Andy

Reply to
Andy Tucker

Yes, that's what I meant :) 200, 400, 600, 800 petrol turbos.

Reply to
Nom

When I saw your thread title, I was sorely tempted to say.

"Usually hanging off the exhaust manifold somewhere"

but I resisted.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Thanks all. I re checked my calcs last night and discovered i'd made a rather large mistake and I actually need a T04B with a 1.12 A/R, *not* a T25(!)

(5.4 litre diseaseal, 2500rpm max, generating about 10psi)

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.

what the hell is that for?

Reply to
Theo

Either some kind of hoist, or a generator I would say.

can't be a tractor revs are too low.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

'Tis a tractor actually- this is one of the higher revving tractors- an Iveco straight 6 engine. Most are governed to 22-2300rpm.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.

LOL, so I was right then, in a wrong kind of way :) I said the right word, but discounted the option. ;)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo