who has the highest....

As soon as I saw the topic I figured you wouldn't be able to resist
My last 900T moved on to new ownership at 170k My new 900t is at 150k
says...

Yup. My two Skodas had over 50k each on them too, and while one "caught fire" with the next owner conveniently after he took all the good parts off, and the other was very rusty, I believe both engines live on in other cars.
--
Carl Robson
Car PC Build starts again. http://smallr.com/rz

Merc 300TE at 145K (previous was 187K) Rover 400 at 140K
David
In decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Alfa is on 95k Capri is on 83k
Highest mileage thing I've had in the last few years was the left hooker Golf GTi. A paltry 243600 miles when I sold it.
--
Pete M

Alfa 155

Current car 98 Volvo S70, 191k miles and counting. I've personally done 110k of them. No current intention to replace, yet.
Vamp wrote:

A6: 151k 205: 120k 405: 144k
Had a 405 TD a couple of years back had done 350k. I liked that car...
Vamp wrote:

My Mum sold a 525e with 202k as a going concern a few years back.

My first Saab 900 (8v Turbo) has 202K on when I bought it, it lives on, the second is now owned by a mate (bought it yesterday) with 165k and the two others I've had have both been over 180K
Currently my XM is on 143k, ZX is on 117k, LDV400 is on 138k
Mike P
PS who's had a car with the lowest mileage die totally on them - something terminal ...:-)

I know a guy who's brand new MG ZR 1.4 spat something terminal and needed a new engine at less than a week old.
--
Dan

DanTXD wrote:

neighbours daughters 04 plate sxi threw its belt on the way back from the showroom, killed the head and holed a piston.
In decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows <snip high mileage stuff>

8 mile old VW LT35.
I was in a convoy of three that all did the same thing within a couple of hundred yards of each other, they'd not even made it as far as the dealership, we were picking them up from the docks.
Turned out there should have been three bolts holding a pulley on and they should have been tight. Not one bolt, finger tight.
Three new LTs with popped cambelts was expensive to put right.
--
Pete M

Alfa 155

Ah...terminal. I was going to say a clutch on a rental lorry with only 10,000km on the clock.
--
Conor

"You're not married, you haven't got a girlfriend and you've never seen

Passat's on 147k miles, 75 on 128k miles and the 156 on 108k miles.
The VFR is on a pathetic 28k miles.
Do I get a prize for the highest combined mileage on the drive?
SteveH wrote:

Not even close...

My dads 1.8 carina Auto has 320k. Can't kill the thing.....
My current saab 900 T16S has 114K, my last one was going strong at 160 odd....(till someone pulled out in front of me - started and drove fine even with a mashed front end ....I never felt a thing.....)

80,500 and something, but but, this is easily the highest mileage Ka of the group that hasn't been stuffed...
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com