Wildly off topic... virtual CD / burners

Charlie has an iPod and has until recently used Apple iTunes. Yeuch. Organise our music my backside. So anyway, now we're using a shared drive and Media Monkey, we want to get her bought and paid for downloaded music from iTunes back onto her iPod without using iTunes, if you see what I mean. Rather than hack or crack the protection, we're going to burn it to CD then listen to / encode / whatever.

The question is: what's the best way to set up a virtual CD that she can virtually burn tracks to and I can encode elsewhere? What's the best software solution?

Reply to
DervMan

Yamipod.

Reply to
Conor

You could try nero to make an iso and daemon tools to mount it as a disk.

Reply to
Elder