Wish me luck

Project 's**te old cabrio' starts within the next hour.

My ignition barrel, steering lock [1], fuel pump and filters arrived at

7.30am, I'm just waking myself up before venturing out to it. [1] My own fault, as I lost the keys when moving house, and couldn't find them in time for the transporter turning up.
Reply to
SteveH

Bit delayed, but you probably have the plastics off by now, and have just about reached the "Anti-Tamper bolts", so good luck.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Nothing as complex as that to deal with.

That bit's all sorted, fuel pump in, but, as in other posts, there's something seriously wrong with the air / fuel intake.

Reply to
SteveH