Wrecks to Riches USA

Does anyone know if there's anywhere to download this weeks episode with the 57 Chevy?

Or where it's likely to be found?

Reply to
Conor

probably worth an eye.

Reply to
Iridium

If it's this one

it's available from
's S02E05 you're looking for, you'll need to sign up, I can't find it anywhere else.

Reply to
Tony Bond

Thanks for that. I spent an age looking. It's not being repeated any time soon either.

Reply to
Conor

No problem, it'd better be good, 'cos you've piqued my interest and I've downloaded it myself :)

Reply to
Tony Bond

No idea if it is - I just like 57 Chevys.

Accidentally deleted it from the Planner - had got a good 10 minuteas in as well. All I wanted to do was FF through the ads. F'kin remote control and Sky box hanging.

Reply to
Conor

How are you finding Windows Mail? Did my tit in so I stuck Gravity back on.

Reply to
Conor

Seems to be basically Outlook Express as far as I can see. I haven't had any horrendous issues yet, except my webcam won't work with Vista. But, I've never really used it and it's crap anyway, so I'm over it heh.

Reply to
Iridium