Yeay MOT time!

Well, for all my worrying about MOTs...

Supra passed with new pads (sticky caliper needs to be sorted if it isn't cured by using the car more). Volvo 740 passed with a tie-rod end.

And the Supra is sharper with a new MOT.

The Sera now looks /almost/ like a car again - the new front bumper insert did pull the bumper back into shape, as predicted, minor adjustments to front panel still needed to get the lights aligned properly.

Now I have the dilemma of deciding what to do with all these cars, of course, but I'm so pleased that the Supra is as solid as I believed underneath and didn't need any annoying things like brake pipes or bushes.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK-PB