ping derv and mete m

if you want to drop me a mail I might have something worth looking into otherwise look here

dojj

Oooh.

Would I have to reverse onto the ramps and claim it's a rear wheel steering short wheelbase Sierra? :)

Reply to
DervMan

it's open to all, but the sierra's will be featured in the mag i could make the point that you ARE a club member...............

Reply to
dojj

Heheh, yes you could, and with some Blutak, we could badge engineer ours, but I suspect people would get suspicious when the 1.3 wasn't a CVH...

Reply to
DervMan

In news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de, DervMan decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

aye, and my Sierra isn't a 1.8 LX, although that's what it says on the boot....

Reply to
Pete M

Charlie wants to know if it has a V8...?

Reply to
DervMan

In news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de, DervMan decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Sorry Charlie, it's two pots short..

although I did have a Merc V8 you might have liked :-P

Reply to
Pete M