You boys on the Yorkshire East Coast

Did y'all have some fun today in the snow? :)

Reply to
DervMan

Didn't really get any :'(

Reply to
DanTXD

Blimey! We've had around eight inches in York!

Reply to
DervMan

So unfair :) I want to go drive my truck in it :D

Reply to
DanTXD

What snow? Went to work from Driff to HOSM...not a drop on the roads. Saw a bit on the way back to HOSM from Selby but that was it.

Reply to
Conor

Meanwhile 30 miles away the roads were clear. Hell, even in Selby there wasn't any on the roads.

Reply to
Conor

Heh. What do you know!

Reply to