Re: best place for a domain name and server space

Paging Ronny.

But I think his server has more taste ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

:)

choose the package, all come with free .com/.net domain name

Reply to
Ronny

My servers don't discriminate, only I do :)

Reply to
Ronny

how much for a .co.uk domain thats what i need

Reply to
Rob

Because of the way I register domain names it costs quite a bit for .co.uk, and you have to register for 2 yrs, it costs about £14 + hosting, you are better off going to oneandone and register the doman then buy the hosting from me

Reply to
Ronny

Ronny

MSN m8

have a few questions if you please :)

Reply to
Rob

Its good shit! Not that I have anything to compare it to, but I like it! :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Cheers Carl, you still happy with it?

Dunno how Bob is getting on :)