What the hell?

We live in a weird world...

That would freak me out if I saw a car roll past with those on!

Reply to
REMUS

We live in a weird world...

That would freak me out if I saw a car roll past with those on!

Reply to
REMUS

The public highway is no place to run a kindergarten.

Peter Hill

In article , snipped-for-privacy@itspambot.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Seen them on an old Audi board before, because Ronal made all the Saab and Audi, and some Porsche alloys.

Was said then at the time, they would work on a Womens car.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

They would fit right on the SWMBO's Seat Ibiza.

I showed her the auction and she just spewed on my shoulder ;-)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Ronal Teddys, I think they are cool in a big way they were a VW dealer fit option in the mid '90's. I was looking at a set that were airbrushed to look more like Teddy bears but they went for silly money. Even normal ones normally make £300+

Reply to
Depresion

I saw some ages ago, fitted to a car of some description. I can't remember what it was on, I just couldn't get past looking at the wheels...

Reply to

They're actually an excellent idea. You fit them and then drive about the place, secure in the knowledge that nobody will be able to draw their attention away from the wheels long enough to look at the Cayenne, so no more pointing and laughing to endure, just dazed looks.

Reply to
Questions