yum

scrambled egg, toast, drycure bacon, lincolnshire sausages, HP sauce.

Diet starts, as always, next month...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I had a nice Bacon sarnie with a few bits of fried back bacon and a length of French stick this morning. Jolly nice it was too. Followed by a nice large char and some flapjack with a little bit of Port Salut cheese.

Reply to
DanTXD

Must. Go. To. Sainsbury's. Cupboard. Bare. Only. Turkey. Escalopes. Left. In. Freezer.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Sod off to Sainsbury's then, and come back with some dead pig.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Mmmmm, nice to see a balanced diet, meat and two veg (toast and sauce).

Appoint a minion to diet for you and save time.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Lol - a man after my own heart (append attack, disease or other negative connotation here)

Brilliant idea - I vote Ken to go on a zero calorie diet for the next 18 mths.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Jeez, he's cranky enough as it is, imagine what he'd be like with low blood sugar. Oh hang on, I can imagine it, one of the extras in 28 Days Later.

Reply to
Steve Firth