Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Warrington
I'm losing track - I forget who it is that lives in Warrington. Whatever. Is the "Cantilever Car Centre" known by anyone up that way? Is it "avoid at all cost"? Their stock list has a vehicle that I...
4
4

Musbishitti
So, there I was in Portsmouth, following a Mitsubishi FTO. It was being driven really, really badly. All over the road and going for the "slowest acceleration ever" award at each traffic light. In a...
6
6

OT but I know there are a few gamers on here.
As I will lose use of the Wii because it is hers, what is currently the best console? Will probably end up with more than one, but which one first? Will be playing online as much as by my self,...
24
24

New Forum
Check it out. Join now and become a new member and pass on your knowledge and experiences.

Re: F*** you, snow.
You are confusing the comparison between your previously worn tyres, new tyres and weather conditions. A new tyre will be better than an old worn one no matter what the weather. £40 a tyre sounds too...
4
4

Warrington has snow.
Not the five feet deep I remember from scottish winters, but enough to make driving fun for those who care, and dangerous for those who don't. Only about 1" but onto close to freezing roads, and a...
9
9

Today has been a good day
This morning the freebie Ibiza passed it's MoT with flying colours. The SD1 should have had all it's welding finished today (there was a lot of it!). And I've just confirmed that tomorrow I will be...
3
3

SAAB down
GM to wind up SAAB after talks with Koenigsigigigigegg fell through.
46
46

Oi, Elder...
Suitable transport for you:
1
1

So a little bit of snow...
...and for the first time, ever, I decided that it wasn't worth trying to get to work. I feel wrong.
18
18

I'm now officially middle aged
Bought a Mercedes W124 estate to replace the Alfa...
8
8

Actual car content
Dropped the gearbox and transfer case of a mates Patrol in my driveway yesterday. What a prick of a job. The thing weighed more than the engine/gearbox in my RX-7.
31
31

OT: Had an offer accepted.
Another repo, so it stays on the market until contracts are exchanged. Was sold 2 years ago for =A3103k, and I got it for =A358200. Been to see the mortgage people today to process that. Instructing...
22
22

Re: Dear private car sellers...
Evening Morph.
2
2

195/60/15 on 7J wheels instead of 205/50/15?
What's the opinion? Background - if the tweaking of the Integrale goes OK, we'll probably take it to my mum's place over Chrimbo. Given that this involves mountains and can involve lots of snow (we've...
3
3