Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Who wanted a mini?
13
13

What to do about Rangie..
Been offered more than I paid for the Rangie, and discovered it'll not be allowed into a few of the places I want to go on my cross-Europe mission in April / May due to not having a catalyst. New...
14
14

3 point harness ?
In my mk4 golf in the rear I have 2 3 point harness on the back and a lap belt is there anyway to convert the lap belt or install a 3 point harness in the middle ?
6
6

These Ebay diesel tuning boxes
What exactly do they do? Richen the mixture by tricking the ECU?
7
7

Anyone want my T5?
Decided I don't need it any more, and I can put the proceeds from it to better use elsewhere. Pictures somewhere in the link below. If you want some proper info let me know! Ta
13
13

Vel Satis or Aventime, would you?
Seeing as everyone seems a bit francophile when it comes to cars on here, what do you reckon? With an Alfa like depreciation curve, they are pretty low for their age, and they look a bit like a megane...
32
32

hAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!
Happy New Year everyone may the next twelve months bring you many nice cars and much happiness Rob
6
6

forget if i've posted this before but...
... screw it i'll post again anyway. my friends not so standard mini down santa pod. what that shit is that's squirting from the bonnet cos the engine is in the back. i'll have to ask him next time i...
5
5

These Ebay stainless manifolds and exhausts
All seem to be coming out of Belgium under the brand of "Hot Tuning", and they're mighty cheap. Golf ones are £160 quid or so, whereas the likes of TSR want £260 quid. Anyone got any idea of they're...
1
1

How's your year been then ?
Well, it's traditional to think along these lines at this time of year, is it not ? High Points / Low points. Good One of my mates beat a life threatening illness. That was good. Drove a proper...
47
47

Fast Ford Road Race
Some serious power here chaps :-) ostrowy focus -winner mondeo-looser no i ten dzwiek z focusa :)))) http://www.polskajazda.pl/Samochody/Ford/Focus/10568 ostrowy focus -winner mondeo-looser no i ten...
14
14

Whatever happened to.....
Matt Faulks? Only he turned up in Practical Performance Cars this month - in their £999 challenge. Unfortunately, the hugely modded Paxo he built for the event blew up after the first test.
5
5

Speechless
3
3

am i having a mad elder like moment?
i fancy a mini cooper s, they had a facelift in 2004 which had improved trim and they gave them a whole 7bhp on top too. now these are a bit pricey still AND it would mean taking more finance out too....
36
36

306 MOT Yesterday
Needed a new ball joint and the indicator bulbs had lost their yellowness a bit too much; they were showing a bit too white apparently. Sorted now, another 12 months ticket. In nearly 40k miles all...
2
2