Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Fun with old cars, part 274b
I've fitted a turnbuckle adjuster to my EFI - the design of alternator mount makes getting the right leverage on the alternator to set the tension with the old slide one difficult. But I couldn't find...
1
1

It's going to rain
I got my aircon tested and recharged on thursday. It's never worked since I got the car. The bloke pressure tested it with nitrogen and dye, which it passed. He then vacuumed it down for 20 minutes to...
4
4

OT: Today is the day.
First batch of Turbo Cider Scrumpy is bottled in primed PETs to carbonate. Saved a pint of nice cloudy stuff to drink still tonight to see how it goes. Seems to be settling out to a nice "Cloudy...
12
12

Update
The Vitesse is MOT'd and on the road. Woo. That is all :)
10
10

OT: I seem to be becoming a bit of redneck.
I have beef jerky making in the dehydrator, just finished a very poor sounding cigar box guitar (about right as a cigar box), and have just started brewing my own moonshine(Turbo Cider) from tesco...
16
16

Re: From another group
And we're all looking around for one of those!

Restored 1920 Dorris K-4 one of the very first RV's
Restored 1920 Dorris K-4 one of the very first RV's I found it in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and lots of work, my labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my dreams reaches a top speed of 15...

Ping :Mr Kemp
Hey Tim, you're the Merc man around here. I need to get hold of a manual for the COMAND system on a 2009/2010 C-Class... Any ideas? I can find the pdf of the US version, but not the EU version cheers...
1
1

Living life to the fullest
The real strength lies within us --- news:// - complaints: ---

It's not really a mod, but...
http://Ferdinand.han-lan.com https://instagram.com/fahrradi?igshid=YWF1czNveW5ya3R2
2
2

New car to play with
Bought a 1998 Holden Jackaroo which is called a Trooper over there I think. 3.5 litre petrol top of the range model. Wanted a Toyota Prado but they are triple the price. Pretty happy with it. Now for...
5
5

Looks like I might be needing a cheap diesel hack about sooner than I thought.
And as my main ride, not as a fun chop and hack about. Just got called into a meeting, first day back after a week on holiday. Got told that the company is cutting back, my job is one of those under...
36
36

OT: Ping Pete M
I've heard snippets recently about flooding in the Czech Republic but when I try to google or bing for more info, it's returning stuff from previous years, not now. Have you heard anything about it...
21
21

What would be a fair price to offer for this?
Bearing in mind the shitty paint and needing roof replacement/repair work. Something as a second/weekender, not a heavy hammered daily.
5
5

Seen elsewhere
Ok, you've probably all seen it before, but heck, nobody's posting anything right now and I thought it was quite funny. RX-7 losing all 4 wheels on a track.