Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Life update.
Quiet here, isn't it. I recently got a new job. I decided there wasn't a career for someone who's nearly 30 in smashing bags. I now work with ships instead of aeroplanes at the local Harbour, which is...
48
48

Now that's just irritating
Given the mileage on the Ford, I've decided to rebuild the front brakes and bearings "just in case" I got most of the parts in the UK, two hubs, new brake disks, all new bolts and screws to replace...
5
5

Perfect Bodywork
Just perfect...
16
16

All loaded up and ready to go...
The SD1 is full of surplus spares ready for tomorrow's SD1 club spares day at Rimmer Bros. Hope everyone has plenty money. But I'm not letting the missus get that new hat yet.
6
6

Two piece discs
I'm intending fitting rear discs to my SD1 - but the usual way involves both alterations to the hub and a stock disc from another model. I obtained some ally bells from a racing one which fit without...

Tosser Central
There's a location not far from where I work where every single car in a very large company car park is some variant of BMW. Surely that has to be the company with the biggest proportion of tossers...
14
14

Shiny
Well after some searching and angst I now have a new car. No, not the SAAB. Much as I liked that, we couldn't agree on the value. I've now got a completely eco-warrior friendly eco-car. It's...
7
7

a free USB key for you
Here is a gift. See how:

Weird feeling...
I'm down to two cars. Well, at least one of them is currently away for repair, so everything is still right in the world.
2
2

Is this working, or am I still trying to post from the future?
testicle.
2
2

So, just how much of a risk
Is it to buy a low mileage SAAB 9-5 3.0 Turbo? I'm concerned with a low mileage SAAB that it's spent a lot of time doing shopping trips and has cooked the turbo bearings. Is that likely? Mileage is...
28
28

one for Carl Gibbs and anyone else who like sideways gravel action
This guy is legend status.
8
8

EDIS plug leads.
A genuine modification question. ;-) Anyone know where you can buy the plug lead coil end connectors and rubber boots for EDIS coils?
4
4

toyota avensis mini review.
Ride: OK, bit bouncy at motorway speeds, seems to get light at fast motorway speeds. Not like a mondeo, more like an old Vectra. Handling: Torque steer. Understeer. Sometimes both. Steering too light....
2
2

Skoda Superb mini review.
New shape one, '10' plate, diesel. Other than having a diesel engine, a bloody nice car. Huge inside, quiet on the motorway (grumbles horribly like all diesels do in town), comfy seats, good ride,...
7
7