Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: Washing Machines
Just arrived home from work and Charlie tells me that she's just rescued her iPhone from the washing machine. It's broken. Doesn't switch on any more. Anybody recommend a decent washing machine? ;-)
15
15

Tickets are illegal at Kynaston Road EN2
Tickets are illegal at Kynaston Road EN2 The signs are obstacted by trees and the lines are broken. If you get a ticket on that road, you know what to do. ?sa=D&q=?sa=D&q=?sa=D&q=

Counts as a modification?
Does this count as a modification to a Hillman Imp, or using an Imp to modify a railway wagon?
2
2

How to turn $250,000 and 3 cars into 1 car worth 2cents.
5
5

Lovely wantage.
Shame it isn't the V12, but the V8 will do. I love the classic yank fake style with all the mod cons and reliability and not sticky throttle in sight.
24
24

So what's the scam?
I've been looking for yet another car recently. One thing I have noticed is that Autotrader now contains large numbers of adverts for cars at ludicrous prices. Such as this one: umm what's the actual...
6
6

Right, the Insignia has gone back and I have the IS back.
And I think I like turbo diesels. While the seating position was too high, and the mirror obstructive, and the washer jets totally failed front and rear (yes checked fluid and jets and fuse),...
32
32

Right, so that's Sting, Hopefully Bono and....

Oi Meatball, this has your name all over it.
3
3

Neat mod
a distanza di pochi giorni dal terremoto che ha distrutto una regione italiana e profondamente segnato le altre carico questo video (sperando di non urtare la sensibilità di nessuno..) cercando non...
3
3

Insignia Diesel mini review
Not that shit. Only driven it back from the hire place though. My IS is getting some TLC courtesy of Shiela's Wheels. A silly customer of their left the handbrake of and when we notified them, the car...
30
30

Solar charging
The TVR let me down yesterday (had to happen sooner or later). If I don't use the car for a week it won't start due to the battery being drained. I bought a solar trickle charger ages ago for the SD1,...
37
37

Oh Dear
Car reliability. Toyota, seem to be a relentless slide to the bottom of the head. The 2010 TüV test report (for 2009, obviously) has placed the Landcruiser Amazon at the botton of its 4x4 reliability...
14
14

hot damn, that's ugly.
Saw a Panamera today for the first time in the flesh. Various things I read/watched said that it looks better in the flesh than on telly/in pictures. Can't say I agree. This one was white, perhaps...
7
7

One for tom de moor
18