02 GT Seat Modification - Great Results!

OK, I'm short & fat - and the driver's seat made it feel like the clutch was too far away. So this past weekend - I removed the driver's seat, took it apart & pulled back the leather covering the bottom part of the seat. There's a whole lot of spongy foam there! I tried, but the only way I could remove it was to rip it out in small parts. Removed about 2" off the front. I left the flat part alone.

Let me tell you, the car has never been more comfortable! I can slide the seat back further & still easily get to the gas, brake & clutch. And, I can tilt the wheel down one more click!

-JF

Reply to
02TruBlue

PICS ??

Reply to
Katmandu

| > Let me tell you, the car has never been more comfortable! I can slide the | > seat back further & still easily get to the gas, brake & clutch. And, I | can | > tilt the wheel down one more click! | >

| > -JF | >

| | PICS ?? |

You want pics of the seat mod or you want pics to see if he's really short and fat (hell I am :-) ?

First pics I'd like to see - last pics, all i gots to do is look in da mirror...

Reply to
Gary Rodgers