03 Mustanf power window problem

Driver's side window started making a lot of noise and then dropped dead. Anyone know where I can find a thread about this? Has to be a common problem. Did a google search and am not finding much because of the 12 million power window conversion ads.

I've turned up a number of mustang forums. Any ideas on which one is at least decent for technical help? Have a different 03 Mustang that I can't get started. Seems like a fuel pump or PATS problem. Would love some help.

Al > Too many cars, too little time...

Reply to
Big Al