04 Mustang GT prices

I found two GT's. One in Phoenix one in Washington State. For a premium coupe with traction control and all, no leather, $18,883. This is just the car, no tax.

What are you guys seeing? I'm finding NO $16,000 GT's.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

I don't have a scanner to post the ads to the web, but the April 28th Tampa Tribune Ad - Brandon Ford had four 2004 GTs with Leather listed at $16,599.

April 30th Tampa Tribune - Ernie Haire Ford Ad had a 2004 standard GT for $15,999, "with bonus cash". Small print said "Must finance thru FMCC to receive bonus cash" - so I don't know how honest this price really is ? Based on my past negotiations with them probably not too legit- LOL. As usual it's hard to tell about prices in newspapers as you know the dealer is going to try to find a way to jack the price up - legal or not.

Reply to
Neoisthe1