05' Interior upgrade package discontinued?????

I went to order my new Stang today and found out I can't get the Interior upgrade package.... Anyone know anything about this? I heard else where that
it could be until the first of the year.....Spider
I read an article recently -check the SAE website (www.sae.org)- in which it was reported that Ford didn't anticipate demand for the interior upgrade package. Ford hasn't built enough for everyone who wants it.
Jim S. '82 Mutant

that
Do you have a link directly to that article?

Interior
No, sorry, I read it in the magazine. It was a little info-bubble type thing if I recall correctly, so maybe they won't reproduce it online.
Actually, I might have read it in Automotive Industries - www.ai-online.com Again, I don't know that they put the little tech-brief things online.
I'd look in the magazine so that I could give you the exact quote, but they all went to the trash Monday night.

where
I found this link this morning..... http://www.blueovalnews.com/2004/cars/05.mustang.interiorshortage.htm

That's pretty much the same thing I read. Thanks for posting that.
Jim S. '82 Mutant

FWIW, ny sales guy says it's just a rumor.
Check this link, Quiet Desperation"...... http://www.blueovalnews.com/2004/cars/05.mustang.interiorshortage.htm I think your saleman was being just that, a Salesman,,,,,