1965 Mustang Coupe

Does anyone know what power seats will fit a 1965 mustang with the back seats as well? I know that a infiniti g20 fits well but does anyone have any other suggestions?? Thanks

Reply to
theglasslipperboutique

I'm presently exploring this subject for my 65 FB

Celica for one. The Mustang Club prez here used them in his 65 FB.

Just about any Ford Mustang seats. There a very good article on "Tom Schmidt's Mustang Page". 95 seats and 2001 seats I know have been used. One way is to take the rails, etc off the 65 seats and install on the replacements.

The problem you may run into with power is the motor(s) for forward and back, and up and down may not have enough room. In my case, I'm only interested in the power lumbar and maybe the power side bolsters.

If you must have the forward/back up/down, you may have to modify the seat pans to make room.

Reply to
Spike