1969 Mustang Convertible looking for BODY PARTS & ACCESSORIES?

Hi guys Im actually doing some research for a friend of mine because he's not to involved on the internet but is with his cars. He has an old 1969 Ford Mustang Convertible and is needing to locate and buy body parts and accessories. I was actually hoping that someone could head me in the right direction of either finding a web site that deals with this type of stuff or get me onto someone who will be able to help this guy out. Please get back to me asap. Thanks so much

Reply to
Jackson World

they should carry alot of what you are looking for and if they dont Im sure if you call them they can find someone who does.

Reply to
John Wiebalk

Reply to
JohnnyK

not sure if there are any in Oz though....

StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

Try National Parts Depot (NPD) . They are on the web. They should have everything that he needs. They ship to Australia too!

Here is their weblink:

Thanks,

Tony.

Reply to