1975 Mustang II Gia

Hope someone in this newsgroup can help. This car was a fathers day present from my youngest son who is now serving in Bahgdad. I'm trying to locate a parts source either new ,used, or NOS (new old stock). I know this is a REAL Mustang group but would greatly appreciate any info. Rick

Reply to
Rick Ellsworth

There are some parts links on

D.K.R.

"Rick Ellsworth" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Tim's an excellent guy to deal with. Even though he deals mostly with '79s and newer, he may be able to help you. Check him out - he's in here every so often.

Joe

Reply to
Rick Ellsworth