1994 Ford Mustang

What can cause the engine to miss,shake and gas smell from the exhaust?

Reply to
riley41

"riley41" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

Well, when it happens to me, it's a pretty good sign I have the flu.

Who SAYS there's no dumb questions....I JUST LOVE Talk about autos!!!

But, seriously... too much gas and/or not enough air and/or spark.

Hope that helps

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

A loose spark plug wire? Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video. http://207.36.208.198/albums/86810/davescar_7_11_05_002.jpg
Reply to
Spike

: : Well, when it happens to me, it's a pretty good sign I have the flu. :

FOFLMFAO!!!!

you are a nut.

Reply to
SVTKate

Thanks so much for the tips so quickly. I'll have the spark plugs checked first. This a very helpful website. I think having the flu would be cheeper by the way. Thanks again.

Reply to
riley41