20" Cobra R Rims

I've seen them on E-Bay,for 2 grand you get rims and tires...Will they fit my 2001 Bullitt??

Reply to
Tom D
** I've seen them on E-Bay,for 2 grand you get rims and tires...Will they fit ** my 2001 Bullitt??

Why would anyone want to remove '01 Bullitt wheels? And why would anyone want to defile an '01 Bullitt with 20" wheels?

Regards,

-JD

--------------------------------- JD's Locally-Famous Mustang Page: http:/207.13.104.8/users/jdadams---------------------------------

Reply to
JD Adams

I don't like he idea of 20 inch rims on a 2001, are you goin to put a fart pipes on it next like all the stupid imports do, keep the mustang lookin like a mustang, but i love the look of the bullit rims i got off a 2001 for my 97 GT.

Joe

Reply to
JoeJoe

I don't know... hopefully not.

I say let the bling bling guys buy that crap. Keep your Bullitt wheels, and put the 2 grand into something worthwhile...

Patrick '93 Cobra

Reply to
Patrick

95 GT with Bullit wheels and suspension kit. Next up bullit brakes, but thats after the 351w. :)

MadDAWG

Reply to
MadDAWG