2001 GT Bumper swap

I have a 2001 GT, and I want to replace the front bumper and hood with those on a 2003 Cobra. I need to know what parts I need to get the cobra bumper to fit. Will i need to get a new header panel? I know i need new foglamps, but do they come with everything to fill the openings in the cobra bumper? I need all the info i can get. If you have part numbers that would be a great help...

Any help is greatly appreciated,

John

Reply to
John E. Allen