exhust question

For a stock 03 GT, can anyone make a recommendation on an exhuast. I want a very loud system, but I don't just want noise...there's so many to choose from. I plan on adding an intake later on.

Thanks for your time Din

Reply to
Denis B

Look for stainless steel. Straight through mufflers (you can see through the input to the output) sound good with X pipes. Chambered mufflers sound better with an H pipe. I like MagnaFlow and Bassani. You can find sound clips on the net.

Reply to
GILL

you will wake up the neighbors Long trips will kill your ears Cops are attracted to loud cars It does nothing to HP

I choose to be stealth.

Reply to
Fredless

I have a 2001 gt and put a SLP loudmouth cat back exhaust on. Sounds sweet!!!

Reply to
I2812

I went with a SLP Loudmouth 1 on my 04 gt. Right now, everything else is stock besides the cat back. The car is pretty quiet at idle and cruising speeds, but the second I put the pedal down...BAM! It gets loud, and sounds great!

Brian

Denis B wrote:

Reply to
dsuperbee