2003 Fog Light Removal ?

I have removed and re-installed the fog lights on my old '95 Mustang a few times. I just went to do the same on my 2003 for the first time, and to my surprise, it
appears to be a completely different assembly than on my '95.
I can see one small screw which attaches the fog light housing bracket to the bottom of the bumper, but I assume there has to be more. I just can see anything else.
Can any one offer some insight or help?