2003 mustnag gt 5 speed 'vert

I think I'm at the point where I need a new clutch. I have 76K on the OEM and the clutch pedal is binding. THe throw out bearing is chattering too. It's my daily driver and I don't race, but I like "Spirited" dirving. ANy suggestions on what clutch I should have installed?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
mustangjoe

is it worn out? clutch slipping ? if not, may need cable adjustment ?

that throw out bearing, squeaky little dude isn't it.

in a 1993, the stock clutch is better than a lot of the performance clutches out there.

Reply to
Mackly

If you have to change it, just get the stock replacement kit from Perfection American (Brute Power).

(from RockAuto.com) BRUTE POWER Part # 90256 More Info {Cover Type: Diaphragm; 10 1/2x10Tx1

1/16} $131.79

If you want a step up:

BRUTE POWER Part # 90232SD {Cover Type: Diaphragm; 10 1/2x10Tx1 1/16; HP Motor Sport} $205.79

Reply to
RB