2008 Challenger

I saw this and the Camaro (again) at the Canadian auto show. IMO, the Camaro looks odd, overdone. Kind of like the shape on a 1970s Corvette. The Challenger is understated, very much like it's predecessor and very nice! One thing that really bothered me, NO Mustang 500. Just like last year when the Challenger wasn't at the Toronto show (they only had one and it went to the Detroit show) the Mustang was a no-show.

Rich