351 balance question

I have a 70 mustang with a 351C and want to change to a 351W, will the bell / flywheel work on the 351W as far as bolt pattern and balance? thanks

Reply to
LeRoy

I think the bolt pattern is the same, if that helps.

Just curious, why are you trading a Cleveland for a Windsor? I drive a Cleveland and am always looking for new opinions and info.

Thanks

mike

Reply to
goodnigh

They will interchange. Match the years for the balance, because I think the balance on the 351W changed in the mid 80's(?) or so.

Reply to
.boB