4.6L Forged kit? ebay...

I dunno.. u guys can look at it. I already decided against rebuilding the engine but I was curious & found this to be interesting..

-Mike

98 Mustang GT
Reply to
<memset

Looks like a nice enough kit, good for blown and turbo setups with the deep dish (low compression) pistons. The Cobra crank will withstand nearly anything you throw at it and TMD has a nice Ebay rating.

I think if I were gonna do something like this and were in your location I'd give Keith Craft a call in Arkadelphia and let them do a complete shortblock. They build some of the nicest stuff in the business and have gotten into the OHC Ford stuff in the last year or so.

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal, P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe and Cat-Back, Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, Eagle Alloy Wheels
bluestang98