5.0 vs 4.6 4V

Time to consult with the experts. Was thinking about having an engine built for my 98 GT and was wondering what would you guys recommend for a blower friendly setup while keeping an eye on price. Having a 5.0 with forged internals built or a forged 4.6 4V. What do you guys think? What are the pro and cons? Thanks...

the Nay Sayer

Reply to
the Nay Sayer

Unless it's for off road use, emissions laws prohibit installing an older engine. Otherwise I'd say build a 302, more after market parts available.

Reply to
Fred Brown

Reply to
Victor DiMichina

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

But MY motor (5.0) is newer than the 97 body AND looks as though it came factory.... no hack job here.

TIM -aka- snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Musttanguy