'65 fastback and engine size

Oops! The aluminum block only goes up to 510 c.i.

Reply to
John

From some cursory research

Nope.

Maybe.

Nope.

I don't know, I need to figure out a budget.

>> which claims to fit in fox chassis.>>

Reply to
japhar81

No.

Not for an FE. Matter of fact, the frameside mounts are different from 64 1/2 to some time in '66.

The '67 subframes are wider apart; you can probably modify to fit.

The FE in a '65 has a tradition in the A/FX and Gasser ranks. The factory cars were modified by Dearborn Steel Tubing, the guys who brought us the Thunderbolt Fairlane. The inner shock tower face can be cut back and resectioned. Use these mounts:

CobraJet

I figured it'd been done before.

I suspect they stiffened up the body a fair bit too, for all that torque (and wheel thrust and acceleration)!

Reply to
John

Hurry up. I'm out of Reese's and I need something humorous.

Reply to
CobraJet

Bigger than 514 CID? LOL

> which claims to fit in fox chassis.>