parts car for 65 mustang fastback

i am looking for a replacement part for my 65 fastback, specifically the portion between the rear window and the trunk all the way to the floor. It would include the brackets that sit down on the inner wheelhouses and all the structural braces etc. An entire rear clip would be great. My car has some serious rust issues in this area, but it is a original k motored 2+2 so it is worth the effort

Reply to
stang 1315

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

Reply to
stang 1315

It will sure handle nice if you do, but having done that on my Cougar, I think it drops the front end just a little too low. It's also makes it a lot harder to properly adjust the camber (at least, that was my experience).

Reply to
vince garcia

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike

specifically

Reply to
stang 1315

The negative wedge kit takes care of that.

As for the sheet metal.... it may come down to buying the body panels necessary to replace the entire section where the problem is. The panel should be available, and a decent body shop should be able to do the work if you or someone your know can't do it.

Understandable that nobody wants to cut >Did you reposition the upper a arms to the shelby position ? Still