Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

This is how environmentalists die
He should have been in a 13mpg Ferrari! BBC: Andrea Pininfarina, head of a world-famous Italian car design group, has been killed in a road accident. Mr Pininfarina was riding a scooter which was hit...
68
68

Get cheap and guaranteed online car loans.
Searching for reputable and good Car Loans Online company on the Internet you are going to have to make certain that you do all the necessary research that is required in order to compare all the...

Battery issues
My original Motorcraft YD BXT-96R battery was dead this morning on my '05 Mustang. The cells all needed fluid, I filled them and am now giving it a trickle charge. I noticed a sight gauge on top of...
3
3

How to Get Pre-qualified for an Online Auto Financing
Before you begin the task of shopping for a new or used automobile, it might help to secure your financing in advance. Getting pre-qualified for an automobile loan is a great way to speed up the...
1
1

180's Goat
So how are you liking it? Impressions? Any racing action yet? Patrick
5
5

bad abs module 03
the abs module has gone bad on my 03 mach 1. has anyone here ever change one? and have any helpful tips? i`m going to try and replace it this weekend and looking for some info to help me. thanks for...

Electronic Noise
Hey guys... what could cause a constant, and annoying electronic buzz in my 1993 5.0. The previous owner installed an aftermarket stereo, tach, etc, but I really don't think that is it. The noise is...
9
9

Window Problems
Hey all, Haven't been able to find a thing on this, but my 1993 5.0 LX Hatchback has a passenger window that screeches when it's warm and being closed. This screech is killer on the ears and before I...
10
10

97 mustang
I have a 97 mustang with 150,000 plus miles on it. I am taking a long trip and want to make sure i am using the correct oil. Any suggestions?
3
3

Hum after rear-end gear change
I'm coming to all of you as the experts. I've recently had my gears changed in my 1988 5.0L convertible to 3:73:1. (I only have 152,000KM on the car) There's a humming noise which comes from the...
30
30

Wiring fog lights '88 GT- HELP!
I recently bought an 88 GT Convertible. The previous owner had disconnected the fog lights. On the drivers side, I can find 3 wires (two are orange (ish) and one is black. The orange one that was cut...
3
3

Little things make my day
I've been waiting for this, checking periodically: one to add to my collection. I'd prefer the classic tri-color pony emblem, but this will do. :()
2
2

mustang fastback lights
hi, im new to this. i have recently purchased a 65 fastback, and to get a new zealand warrent for this car i need to attach a high stop light to the rear window, any sugestions on brand and how to, as...
6
6

Re: Imperial Palace Auto Collections Pictures - Las Vegas, NV
i wonder what the story is with that orange 75 falcon, those were only made in austraila after like 71, and whats that little white one with the hella lights on it?
4
4

Pimping my Cobra with red interior lights...
I know, what the hell am I thinking, right? But I did it just for the hell of it. Thing is, can anyone tell me if my car is going to catch on fire? lol The Ford interior lights have little wire rings...
10
10