Attn: CT VW Lovers - I need you help!

I'm looking for a white beetle convertible to use in my wedding this summer! I've asked the local club (CTVWA), and have put the word out at some of the local shops but haven't found a white one yet.

We would need the car for the afternoon of July 11th, 2004 in Norwalk, CT. Anyone that has any information or any other lead for me to follow, please send to john_self at hotmail dot com.

For those of you that responded to my first posting, Thank you!

Reply to
Kaferkrazy