69 Heater control question A/c or no A/c

Hi , My car was bulit with A/C,but it has been fiddled about with so much in the past i dont know what will work and what wont. There dosen't appear to be any of the control cables behind the main heater control,although the heater sliding controls are still intact(minus the faceplate) I'm not sure if the controls with A/C were different than non A/C. Also i dont know if these controls are original to the car. The A/C was removed ages ago,so I'm not sure if i need A/C cables/controls or regular ones,or indeed if they even differ. I want to try and fix any problems while i have the dash in bits ! Any suggestions ?

Thanks Andrew

Reply to
me

Well i just found out that the controls were slightly different for a/c and non a/c so i guess i'll need standard cables as i no longer have a/c

Andrew

Reply to
me