70 mustang camber adjustment

My front right camber is still 0.7 degrees in... I know after 36 years the shock towers sag inward. What's the best way to correct the problem? Can I push the shock tower out? Can the camber adjustment bolt be fabricated to give more outward travel?

Reply to
rick

I know this isn't a fix, but do you have both a monte carlo bar and full export brace installed? This will ensure the shock towers don't sag and triangulates all the forces between the shock towers and the firewall. Check out this pic if you're not sure what I'm talking about.

I had to jack up my '69 by the lower crossmember to get the towers to sag back out enough to get everything to fit.

Reply to
Blue Mesteno