71 Mach 1 Vacuum help

Hello, I am currently restoring a '71 Mach 1 for a customer.After sending the dash back to the paint shop three times trying to get the paint 'right'. Now I'm ready to put the dash back together and I need a diagram of the vacuum hose routing for the heater box assembly from the switch panel. The wiring part is no problem. And my local libraries are checked out. I need to get this thing finished.. Any leads without having to buy a manual that I will prob never use again? Thanks.. Glen

Reply to
FasDeth