Does anyone have a 71-73 mach1 that can help me out?

I'm currently restoring a 72 mach 1. It didn't originally come with the "twist" hood locks. I purchased some NOS ones and I'd like to install them. Can anyone tell me the size and location of the holes I need to cut in my hood? If I could get the measurements from the front edge of the hood to the circumference of the hole, and from the outside edges (left and right) the the circumference of the hole, and also the diameter of the hole I would be forever grateful!

I'm really nervous about cutting these without knowing exactly where they're supposed to be.

Thank you!

-Dave

Reply to
nospam