Tranny Q- T-Bird / Mustang

Just a question I just rebuilt my A4OD tranny in my 90 LX and it's pristine I'm looking at swapping in a 2.3l Turbo engine from a 1986 T-Bird I was curious if I could keep my brand new A4OD or do I need to use the Borg-Warner T-5 that the car has that seriously needs a rebuild... any help would be appreciated. as I just dumped money into my A40D Terrance

Reply to
SonarBoy