Latest threads in Ford Mustang Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

SVO Caliper Nightmare!!!
This is a continuation of a previous post but I still have not come up with a solution. I still can't seem to figure out why my brake pads won't fit my SVO 73mm steel piston calipers that i bought...
7
7

99 Mustang hard starting
I have a 99 V6 mustang and it has been hard to get it started since about 2 weeks now. Normal starting was just turn the key and not pressing the gas pedal. Now, if it does not start I have to hold...
3
3

94 Mustang headlight switch
Since it's sunny and warm out I decided to take my headlight switch out and to give it a good spraying of contact head cleaner or possibly replace it. From what I've been told the knob is taken off by...
3
3

Re: SEMA 2007 Auto Show Pictures (Biased to Mustangs)
Paul Michaels wrote in news:4cae36c9-f21a- Paul, very cool pix. Didn't look at each of the 600, but great stuff nonetheless. Question for you: Do you know of any local reputable frame/body shops that...

Q: Cylinder #2 Not Firing (1997 Ford Mustang, V6, 3.8L)
1997 Ford Mustang, V6, 3.8L - Car has lost power and engine is running rougher. - Autozone diagnosed that cylinder 2 wasn't firing. - Removed #2 spark plug wire from ignition module, held close to...
7
7

FREE custom BODY KITS and SPOILERS
Everyday we give away thousands of dollars worth of new AFTERMARKET BODY KITS This is how it works. Check out our website and find the parts that you are looking for (if you don't see them, you will...

Map light
The interior map light will not turn off
3
3

1993 Mustang proportion valve
Does anyone know if the brake proportion valve is the same on a 5.0 and 2.3 4cyl Mustang? 1993 4cyl thanks

Off topic, SCAM alert, TERRA
Looking over my bank statement this last weekend I discovered a $9.00 charge from a company list as TERRA, somewhere in Florida, with a toll free number (877-340-2372) called the number and went...
2
2

Barrett-Jackson coverage
Hmm. I appreciate the coverage from Tuesday on--but only a few hours at night until the weekend hits??? I'd prefer wall-to-wall coverage of the whole thing. I mean, are we really getting more for our...

radiator support - 1986 Capri 5.0
My 86 Mercury Capri 5.0 recently had a front end collision and am in need of a radiator support. I am seeing several versions at the typical online storefronts, one for 83-89, and a version for 90-93....
1
1

FORD: Straight to the P.R. TOILET with this one!
Black Mustang Club is a large Mustang forum for people who worship Mustangs, Ford's bread and butter. Like a lot of large forums, they made a calendar of member's cars to sell. Sounds ok, right? Well,...
16
16

SVO 73mm Piston Calipers
Hey guys, I have been trying to upgrade my brakes on my 1990 GT and I just recently dropped about $450 on a set of Power Slot rotors, Hawk pads, and I decided to upgrade to the SVO 73mm piston caliper...
13
13

exhaust
iv got a 97 3.8 v6 and i want to change the exhaust but i cant figuer out how to git the old off because i dont want to cut it is there any way to do that
3
3

66 C4 green dot valve body?
Bought the car from under a tree. Got the engine running ok, and replaced a clutch pack and bands in teh tranny. Won't engage in any forward gears, reverse works great. I know the PO did a lot of...
2
2