87-93 Cupholder in Ashtray ??

Anyone know where to buy these at a reasonable price ??

I saw a place (can't remember where) that had them for $30. That's a bit much for cupholders IMHO.

ERIC

89 5.0 LX Vert, Cobra long block, 2.5" O/R H-pipe, 2.73s w/Locker 40 Series Deltas and some kinda Wild Assed Cam!

Check out the Ford Engine Heaven!

Katmandu

Mustangs's Unlimited sells those.

Mike

Junkyard. Tell the owner it's the wrong color or point out all the scratches and dings and he'll probably give it to you for $5.

Reply to
EvilAllah(tm)

Junkyard won't work. These years didn't come with cupholders, so Katmandu is talking about an aftermarket cupholder that fits in the ashtray. Chances of finding this in a junkyard is next to nil!

Steve

Reply to
Steve Marshall

Right.

I would like to find something like this cheaper than $30. $30 is ALOT to spend on a cup holder.

Katmandu

Reply to
Kirby