96 Shinoda Boss Questions

Hi All, Is there anyone out there who owns one of these cars that can tell me how I cold tell if the one I'm looking at is authentic? What does one look for?

TIA, Chris

Reply to
sixty8kr

It's effectively a sticker package on a GT... probably a dealer add-on or something. There was also a wing with giant cutouts that fit a Big Gulp from a 7-11... but that's about the extent of it I think.

JS

Reply to
JS

If it's an authorized "Shinoda Boss", IIRC, there should be a certification badge or sticker somewhere on the car. I believe that there is a registry also for these cars. Go here for contact info.

66 6F HCS

Don't forget the ugly wheels too.

MadDAWG

Reply to