97 Mustang 3.6L --- Loss of power

: > : : >

: > FOFLMAO! : > Ok ok.... : >

: : Kate you sure seem to spend a lot of time on the floor. Had a girlfriend : like that once but it was damned hard on my knees ;>) : -- : Richard :

I'm just a naturally happy person oh and I bought my hubby knee pads.

Reply to
SVTKate

yea thats probably a good idea... I'll post a new thread when i get a chance.

How long have you guys been on this group?

Reply to
ragnork83

Gosh, I'm not sure. Seems like forever. prolly only about 5 years though.

Reply to
SVTKate
5 years is pretty long though... You must have seen alot of newbie posts like mine :)

Must get pretty annoying after a while...

So do u have a stang right now...

Reply to
ragnork83