2005 Mustang TV Ad

Fir those who haven't seen the 2005 Mustang ad in the corn field, right click on the link below and select "Save Target As". This video is 2.0 megs.

Gary

Reply to
GEB

GEB opined in news:TDAjd.8552$ snipped-for-privacy@news1.epix.net:

"cornfield"

I guess a certain actor/Producer wouldnt release the tag line..

"If you build it, they will come"

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Hey, if they can get consent from Steve McQueen for his part in the ad, then they can get anything.

Note: McQueen is dead.

Reply to
RowdyRebel

man.. dammit.. I love the front end of that car now. It grew on me. I still hate teh ass-end.. and that sucks too.. because I ever met up with a 2005 Mustang GT at the track, that's the only thing I'd see :(.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

Cool aid. Nothing like bringing back the man in the "bullit" to "star" in the ad. Too bad they didn't add him saying something. I bet a lot of kids who have never heard of Steve McQueen, or the movie staring the stang will have any idea who the old person is.

Reply to
p51d007

I saw a new Ford ad last night. The Mustang in it went by quickly, but had a spoiler on it. It looked MUCH more appealing to me that way. Of course, it was just a glimpse so no telling for sure. The thing still looks huge.

Kate

| > Gary | |

Reply to
SVTKate

Thanks Gary, it was pretty neat.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Oh go ahead and cave in Kate, it's time to see a new ID - 2005Kate!

Reply to
RowdyRebel

Not yet... nope.. not yet. I ask hubs what he would say if I decided I wanted a new Mustang. He winced and said "I suppose I would say I have to go back to work full time"

Pathetic. Sugar Daddy's just aren't what they used to be.

LOL

Kate

| > Kate | >

2.0 | > | > megs.

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

LOOOOOL

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset

A truly brilliant commercial.

Reply to
RichA

Ditto, I want one even more now. Boy did that commercial bring back old memories.

Reply to
Neoisthe1

Lt. Frank Bullitt is back in the saddle!

Reply to
Grover C. McCoury III

I found a more complete copy of the cornfield ad on this site...

He's the fellow Canadian actor who starred in the commercial with Steve McQueen. I saw him on CTV (Canada's CNN) a few weeks ago doing and interview for the new cornfield commercial. We are just getting both the new Mustangs and the cornfield commerical here in the Great White North. A bit behing the US but better late than never. It's such a cool car!

Reply to
gqgumshoe