A Mustang worth buying? ....

I'm in Scotland in the UK and I was wondering if you would consider this car
a good buy? ... I had a '66 coupe 6cyl for 7 years .... but now fancy I
fancy a convertible....and this is in the next town......what sort of money
would this go for in the states??? jim

Reply to
Wouff-Hong
AC probably needs a compressor $1,000 to $2,000 (if you want AC)
milage seems low
go over to Edmunds or AutoTrader and do some searches it will get you in the ball park
buyer or as seller
low side about $5,000, high side about $12,000 - $15,000 (some have leather etc.)
price may be reasonable
good luck!
Reply to
dannas