Patrick - Someone in GA looking for a 93 Cobra

Thought you may want to contact him.

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Steve,

You're awesome!!! I had spent the last hour or two looking for a suitable asking price and your post couldn't have been more timely. I just e-mailed the guy.

Thanks Steve!!

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp

I'm with the government... I'm here to help.

Steve

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

lol

I'm sure it won't be long before I have a number of interested parties. The last time the car sat in my mechanic's shop he had 4-5 people stop in to ask if the car was for sale, all in the course of about 4 hours. I really need to find a fair price for it. Prices seem to be all over the board. As close as I can tell, I'm guessing somewhere between $7K-$9K. Got any guesses?

140K miles. Never been been hit. Zero door dings. Original clutch Trans/engine never been apart Just the wear/fade of 17 years Minimal mods (all original parts kept)

Patrick

Reply to
NoOp

e:

That range seems reasonable, but I haven't been looking either. I've seen really nice, low miles ones for double that and one that had a rebuilt title for somewhere around 7 and it had been modified and had miles on it.

Steve

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve